Monday 17 May 2010

Northumberland

Bamburgh
The Passion Wagon
Day did not get off to a great start. Woke to rain (the first we have had in the Starlett). Ross went to the shower block and I was snug in my bag amused at the Tazo making a nest in his sleeping bag - until I realised she was doing a wee!!! Fortunately, it was only on the bag under the one he sleeps in (Ross likes a soft mattress). So that was a trip to the laundry this morning. Decided to do Bamburgh Castle as a lot of it is indoors, but the rain did not last long, the rest of the day was lovely.
Toured round the area (found an area called Ross Sands) then  biked to Seahouses for a curry. Very good it was too. Got back just in time before it hailed.

1 comment:

  1. I have to say, I just got a HUGE fit of the giggles at the thought of Taz on the sleeping bag!!!! Love the pic of Ross with Ross! Big hugs xx

    ReplyDelete